4-bedroom Condo with Custom High-end Furniture and Appliances
About Only half a block from the famous St. Charles St. and a 5-min driving distance to the city’s historic French Quarter, this 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom spacious condo will have you living a VIP lifestyle for the duration of your stay in NOLA. The condo has a huge floor plan, features custom high-end furniture and appliances, as well as a living room with wall-to-wall. Located just a block from public transportation, including St. Charles Streetcar, this condo puts you within a short ride away from French Quarter’s jazz clubs, eateries, bars and bistros. The famous Magazine St, boasting some of the country’s best dining options, music venues and a vibrant nightlife is only 2 miles away from the penthouse. And if you feel like taking a stroll down the street for a bite to eat or a sit-down dinner, there are plenty of options only a walking distance away. Anything from high-end dining options to “holes-in-wall” gems known only to locals...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
- • Quiet hours are observed from 9pm-8am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
- • Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots.
- • Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- • State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
- • Local resident restrictions apply. Guests residing within a 60-mile radius are required to contact the host before booking.
- • No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine.